14 ago 2012

Deep Purple - Highway Star


Letra de "Highway Star", de Deep Purple:

Intro:
Nobody gonna take my car, i'm gonna race it to the ground
nobody gonna beat my car, it's gonna break the speed of sound
ooh it's a killing machine it't got everything
like a driwing power big fat tires everything
I love it and i need it i bleed it
yeah it's a wild hurricane
allright hold tight. i'm a highway star
nobody gonna take my girl i'm gonna keep her to the end
nobody gonna have my girl she stays close on every bend
ooh she's a killing machine she's got everything
like a moving mouth, body control and everything
i love her, i need her, i seed her
yeah she turns me on
allright hold tight i'm a highway star
Solo:
nobody gonna take my head i got speed inside my brain
nobody gonna steal my head now that i'm on the road again
ooh i'm in heaven again i'v got everything
like a moving ground, throttle control and everything
i love it, i need it, i seed it
eight cylinders all mine
allright hold tight i'm a highway star
Solo:
Nobody gonna take my car....
I'm a highway star, i'm a highway star




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario