8 jun 2013

Kiss - Crazy Crazy Nights

Letra de "Crazy Crazy Nights", de Kiss:

(Whoow! Here's a little song for everybody out there)
People try to take my soul away,
but I don't hear the rap that they all say
They try to tell us we don't belong,
that's alright, we're millions strong
This is my music, it makes me proud,
these are my people and this is my crowd

[Chorus:]
These are crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy nights
These are crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy nights

Sometimes days are so hard to survive,
a million ways to bury you alive
The sun goes down like a bad bad dream
You're wound up tight, gotta let off steam
They say they can break you again and again,
if life is a radio, turn up to ten

[chorus repeats 2x]

And they try to tell us that we don't belong
But that's alright, we're millions strong
You are my people, you are my crowd,
this is our music, we love it loud
Yeah, and nobody's gonna change me,
'cos that's who I am

[chorus repeats out]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario