25 nov 2012

Lynyrd Skynyrd - I need you

Letra de "I need you", de Lynyrd Skyryrd:

Ain't no need to worry.
there ain't no use to cry.
'cause i'll be comin' home soon,
to keep you satisfied.
you know i get so lonely,
that i feel i cant go on.
and it feels so good inside, babe,
just to call you on the telephone.
i say..
**chorus**
ooh baby i love you.
what more can i say?
ooh baby i ne-e-e-ed you
i miss you more everyday
::guitar solo::
I woke up early this morning,
and the sun came shining down.
and it found me wishing and hoping
mama you could be around.
well you know i need you,
more than the air i breathe.
and i guess i'm just trying to tell you woman,
oh what you mean to me
**chorus**
I say..
::guitar solo::
I'm trying to tell you i love you,
in each and every way.
im trying to tell you i need you,
much more than just a peice of leg.
**chorus**
Ooh baby i love love love love you
what more can i say
ooh baby i need your sweet lovin
i miss you more, more everyday
Ooh baby i love you
baby, baby i need you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario