27 sept 2012

Helloween: A Tale That Wasnt Right

Letra de "A Tale That Wasnt Right", de Helloween:

Here I stand all alone
Have my mind turned to stone
Have my heart filled up with ice
to avoid it´s breakin´ twice
Thank to you, my dear old friend
But you can´t help, this is the end
Of a tale that wasn´t right
I won´t have no sleep tonight
[Chorus]
In my heart, in my soul
I really hate to pay this toll
Should be strong, young and bold
But the only thing I feel is pain
It´s alright, we´ll stay friends
Trustin´ in my confidence
And let´s say it´s just alright
You won´t sleep alone tonight
[Chorus]
[Solo]
With my heart, with my soul
Some guys cry you bought and sold
They´ve been strong, young and bold
And they say, play this song again
[Chorus]
[Solo]



Las canciones cuentan nuestra historia...Siempre hay una para todo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario